Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Inspirational Bible Verses And Quotes For Sick Person | Healing Prayers And Psalms

inspirations and cure for sick persons
When you are sick, you lose hope especially when you think that there's no cure from your illness. When that time comes, your faith collapse and never want to believe again on the True Physician. All people suffered from sickness and pain because all made a sin, nobody is well and righteous in front of the Highest Judge.

"As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"
(Romans 3:10)

So how God can makes us righteous?

Simply by chastening us.
A good and knowledgeable child will realized his/her mistakes when he/she felt the pain in his/her body through chastening and will have fear to make a sin again.
"Let the righteous smite me; it shall be a kindness: and let him reprove me; it shall be an excellent oil, which shall not break my head: for yet my prayer also shall be in their calamities."
(Psalm 141:5)

"When thou with rebukes dost correct man for iniquity, thou makest his beauty to consume away like a moth: surely every man is vanity. Selah."
(Psalm 39:11)

While a hard headed children will never accept rebuke and repentance even they suffer the most painful illness man can feel.
"And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds."
(Revelation 16:11)

If a sickness person has a wisdom coming from above, he/she will get inspired by the fact that if you have sickness or illness, it means that God has something wants you to remember and to meditate all the things you have done from the past. Because if you have no sickness, you go where you want your feet to go; you do what your heart want to do; and you get all the things what your hands want to get.

But what if you have illness and feeling pain, can you do what you want to do? Of course not.

The only thing you can do when you are sick is to pray and meditate.

Do you understand what these Bible verse written at Romans mean?
"For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I."
(Romans 7:15)
"If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good."
(Romans 7:16)
"Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me."
(Romans 7:17)
"For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not."
(Romans 7:18)
"For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do."
(Romans 7:19)
"Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me."
(Romans 7:20)
"I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me."
(Romans 7:21)
Why the Word said in Bible verse 21 that when you do good, evil is present on your body?

That will be the topic we will discuss on the second part of this post so stay tuned and subscribed to reading list of InsideSickCure.com or like our page @ http://www.facebook.com/InsideSickCure



We have a mission on building the Holy Temple.
Your small contribution is a big help.
Thank you,



Update:
Continue Reading The Part 2 @ Inspirational Bible Verses And Quotes For Sick Person | Healing Prayers And Psalms Part 2

Related Posts

Inspirational Bible Verses And Quotes For Sick Person | Healing Prayers And Psalms
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

If you want to receive the latest update of this blog, put your e-mail below.