Saturday, October 22, 2011

Learning To Love Yourself Is The Greatest Love Of All?


Comments here are based on the Holy Bible and intentionally for educational and informational purposes.

 I am searching for the song to post the other day, when I found these lyrics from Whitney Houston and it really bothers me. Not with the singer but in the words they put on it. So here it is.
The Greatest Love of All
by: Whitney Houston
I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be
Everybody searching for a hero
People need someone to look up to
I never found anyone to fulfill my needs
A lonely place to be
So I learned to depend on me
Chorus:
I decided long ago,
Never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all
Whoa! If all the people in the world learn to love only their self, imagine how the worlds learn to become selfish and greedy? Funny, right?
If only people love their self, who will love each other? Loving yourself is like also loving what you only want to love. Did you know that sinners and murderers contain also love in their hearts? Yes, but you keep on questioning why GetSickCure are saying this kinds of stuff that murderers gives love also? Because the love that The Word trying to say is, murderers love-to-kill, love-to-revenge, love-to-do-evil things and so on. Evil give love also, but only to those who they want and this kind of love is equivalent from loving only yourself. Remember what The Word said,
"For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? For sinners also love those that love them. And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? For sinners also do even the same. And if ye lend to them and whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? For sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again."
We can clearly see what The Word want us to know about love, that loving only what you want to love is like loving a sinner and loving a sinner makes yourself a sinner also.
So, the question now is, what is the true greatest love of all? The Word answered,
"This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you."
Yes, you have read it right. The greatest love of all is giving your life to your friend and this friend according to the book of life is none other than The Word who gave commandments and instructions on how man live the right way of life.
SOURCE SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 6:32-34
JOHN 15:12-14

Related Posts

Learning To Love Yourself Is The Greatest Love Of All?
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

If you want to receive the latest update of this blog, put your e-mail below.