Monday, November 14, 2011

Beware of Spiritual Dogs

Is there a spiritual dog - Christian Quotes
Right now, I'm writing this post on the middle of the street. (you can refer on the picture) with a coconut trees on front of me. I write my post using my cellphone and I just transfer it to laptop.

Well I we just have came on our daily routine selling fruits and vegetables, it is always a nice feeling to meet and know other people. Beg me for the introduction.



Beware Of Dogs
On our way, I noticed some tag on the wall saying "Beware of Dogs" since we are writing on blogs about what is spirituality, it came to my mind something relevant about this tag.

Why relevant? Because when I first saw the tag, I didn't thought about the literal dog but instead, the spiritual dog written on the Bible.
"His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter." (Isaiah 56:10-11)
The LORD said that there are greedy dogs and dumb dogs, only want lying down and sleeping. Imagine how dumb this dogs are? Literal dogs can bark, but this spiritual dogs cannot bark? And the dogs that Bible are refering to, are shepherds that cannot understand.

Beware of Them
This are the dogs we really need to be aware. Shepherds who only want to gain on their own. I just don't know if people know this kind of shepherds told by The Word. (One thing for sure, I know that most of the people are not aware on this kind of shepherd.)

The Hired Shepherd

A hired shepherd is also like a dumb dogs, why? Because hired shepherd only work when they have paid and when they have income. They don't care on the sheeps, but they care on their salaries, on their profits, on their own benefits.
"But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep. " (John 10:12-13)
Beware this kind of shepherds.

The Good Shepherd
We want to talk also the good shepherd in spirituality. A good shepherd is only one and no one can be good as Him. A good shepherd gave His life for the protection of His sheep, and He cares about the sheep even without paying Him. He did not worked for His own gain, but work for the benefits of His sheep.
"I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. " (John 10:11)
"I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. " (John 10:14)
A good shepherd is concern not only from His own sheep but He care for the sheep even it is outside the cage of His fold.
"And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. " (John 10:16)

Now that you have an idea about spiritual dogs, try to ask yourself who are these dogs or who are these shepherds.

That's it for now, we will continue walking and selling our fruits. (I mean LITERAL Fruit, not Spiritual Fruit) he he he . . .

Related Posts

Beware of Spiritual Dogs
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

If you want to receive the latest update of this blog, put your e-mail below.