Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fortune Teller Won $100 Million In A Lottery!

I was also like you when I don't know how to read the Bible. The title above was not true, and also a lesson to be learn.

Before, I though that fortune teller is real (that was the time when I don't know yet the Holy Scripture), but when I have read the Bible, all of this idea have become fiction.
Have you asked it for yourself? If fortune tellers are true, then why didn't they used it on forcasting what numbers in lottery will came out?
If they can really see future things, then why they didn't see when our Lord will come?

GetSickCure is only asking.

"If FAITH can move mountains and HOPE can wait forever, then CHARITY with LOVE can conquer the world." ~~~GetSickCure
1 Corinthians 13:13 *** 1 John 4:8

Related Posts

Fortune Teller Won $100 Million In A Lottery!
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

If you want to receive the latest update of this blog, put your e-mail below.