Sunday, June 3, 2012

Greatest Enemy Of Mankind - Do You Know Who Is Your Most Dangerous Rival?

No, if you think that Satan is your worst enemy, you are wrong. Someone who bullying you is not also your enemy. Do you have misunderstanding with your neighborhood? No, don't think they are, because you are wrong.

Then who was our worst enemy and our greatest competitor? The Biblical answer is... Yourself.
"And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household. "
(Matthew 10:36)
Your foes will be your own household. In the basic and literal meaning of your household are your father, mother, sister, brother, son, daughter, etc., but the spiritual household is our body where spirits dwell. Your own household, is yourself. And yourself will be your greatest foe.

If yourself was not your own household told by our Lord, then why Lord Jesus said this Biblical quotes,
"He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it."
(Matthew 10:39)
If you search yourself and found yourself, you will lose it. But if you throw out and never follow yourself, you will lose your life and God will change what have you lost in the sake of His name.

How Can I Defeat Myself?
By don't doing what you want and by doing Spiritual deeds.
"For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I."
(Romans 7:15)
The flesh is yourself and dwell in your body. That's why you have to unfollow yourself to defeat the flesh inside you.
"For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not."
(Romans 7:18)
If you do good in yourself by following your flesh, evil will dwells in your body.
"I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me."
(Romans 7:21)

Don't look at your competitor outside your body. Look yourself and how can you defeat yourself. If you cannot win over yourself inside, then how come you will win your outside competitor? You have to control and dominate first your competitor inside your own body before winning the battle outside your body.
"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye."
(Matthew 7:3-5)

After reading this post, go now and defeat your greatest enemy.

"If FAITH can move mountains and HOPE can wait forever, then CHARITY with LOVE can conquer the world." ~~~GetSickCure
1 Corinthians 13:13 *** 1 John 4:8

Related Posts

Greatest Enemy Of Mankind - Do You Know Who Is Your Most Dangerous Rival?
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

If you want to receive the latest update of this blog, put your e-mail below.