Thursday, March 7, 2013

24 Best Inspirational Christian Quotes

Top 24 Most Inspirational Christian Quotes For Hopeless
Hi, I am very happy to share my top 24 pick of inspirational Christian quote.

My Top 24 Most Inspirational Bible Quotes For Christians

Why top 24 (twenty four)?

These numbers are significant in the Bible. In Revelation 4:4, there are twenty four elders sitting in the high throne of heaven, symbolizing 24 highest positions. Another important thing about these numbers are they also symbolizes the hours in a day. So twenty four will be my top inspiring Bible quotes for Christians here in my post.
Let us start.


Inspiring Wisdom Bible Quotes


    Christians Wisdom Bible Quotes
  • Job 2:10 - What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?
  • 2 Samuel 12:22-23 - And he said, While the child was yet alive, I fasted and wept: for I said, Who can tell whether GOD will be gracious to me, that the child may live? But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.
  • Hebrews 11:36-38 - And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment: They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented; (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.
  • Matthew 11:6 - And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.

Fearless Christians - Motivational Verses


    No Fear Christian Quotes
  • Matthew 10:28 - And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
  • Proverbs 29:25 - The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.
  • Luke 12:32 - Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father?s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
  • Proverbs 2:5 - Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.
  • 1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Inspirational Bible Quotes About Strenght In Trouble


    Strengthening Christians Bible Verse
  • Psalm 46:1 - God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
  • Jeremiah 3:23 - Truly in vain is salvation hoped for from the hills, and from the multitude of mountains: truly in the LORD our God is the salvation of Israel.
  • Exodus 15:2 - The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father?s God, and I will exalt him.
  • Psalm 18:1-2 - I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
  • Isaiah 40:28-29 - Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
  • Daniel 2:23 - I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter.

Inspiring God Promises


God Promises Bible Verse For Christians
  • Isaiah 43:2 - When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
  • Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
  • Mark 16:17-18 - And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
  • Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Charitable Bible Verses


Charitable Christians Bible Quotes
  • Acts 3:6 - Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee:
  • Mark 12:43-44 - Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury: For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.
  • Matthew 7:11 - If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
  • Luke 6:38 - Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
  • 2 Corinthians 9:9-10 - (As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever. Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness;)
Thank you for reading 24 Most Inspiring Christian Sayings and hope you subscribe to get another great list of uplifting words from the Bible.

    Related Posts

    24 Best Inspirational Christian Quotes
    4/ 5
    Oleh

    Subscribe via email

    If you want to receive the latest update of this blog, put your e-mail below.