A false witness is abominable in front of God. Saying something wickedness to someone else is also a false witnessing. Like what the Biblical quotes said,
"If a false witness rise up against any man to testify against him that which is wrong; Then both the men, between whom the controversy is, shall stand before the LORD, before the priests and the judges, which shall be in those days; And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, if the witness be a false witness, and hath testified falsely against his brother; Then shall ye do unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away from among you."(Deuteronomy 19:16-19)
In spiritual wisdom, false witnesses are those who claim that they are truth but they don't know what is the truth.
For example, all religion claims that the way to truth is through them but when you ask if the the Truth came down here, they will answer you that the Truth was still on Heaven.
What is the Truth and Who is the Truth
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. "(John 14:6)
If the Truth was still in heaven and religions are here on earth, how come that they are the Truth or they have the Truth? All of them will fall under the Ninth Spiritual Law.
Contribute A Cent - A Holy Temple Building Project
Related Topics About 10 Spiritual Law
- The First Spiritual Law Meaning - 1st Commandment
- The Second Spiritual Law Meaning - 2nd Commandment
- The Third Spiritual Law Meaning - 3rd Commandment
- The Fourth Spiritual Law Meaning - 4th Commandment
- The Fifth Spiritual Law Meaning - 5th Commandment
- The Sixth Spiritual Law Meaning - 6th Commandment
- The Seventh Spiritual Law Meaning - 7th Commandment
- The Eighth Spiritual Law Meaning - 8th Commandment
- The Ninth Spiritual Law Meaning - 9th Commandment
- The Tenth Spiritual Law Meaning - 10th Commandment
Ninth Spiritual Law - The Ninth (9th) Commandment - Truth or False
4/ 5Oleh Eve Adams