"Thou shalt not commit adultery."
Cheating wife and cheating husband is the first thing came to our mind when we hear the word "adultery". But if we go deep down about adultery on spiritual wisdom, even unmarried and single person can commit adultery.
A Lustful Eye Commit Adultery
"Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. "(Matthew 5:27-28)
"I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat."(1 Corinthians 5:9-11)
God is our husband and wife in faith and righteousness (Hosea 2:19) so if you ever do wickedness and against God's will, that is the time you will commit adultery and will fall under the Seventh Spiritual Law.
Contribute A Cent - A Holy Temple Building Project
Related Topics About 10 Spiritual Law
- The First Spiritual Law Meaning - 1st Commandment
- The Second Spiritual Law Meaning - 2nd Commandment
- The Third Spiritual Law Meaning - 3rd Commandment
- The Fourth Spiritual Law Meaning - 4th Commandment
- The Fifth Spiritual Law Meaning - 5th Commandment
- The Sixth Spiritual Law Meaning - 6th Commandment
- The Seventh Spiritual Law Meaning - 7th Commandment
- The Eighth Spiritual Law Meaning - 8th Commandment
- The Ninth Spiritual Law Meaning - 9th Commandment
- The Tenth Spiritual Law Meaning - 10th Commandment
Seventh Spiritual Law - The Seventh (7th) Commandment - Lust And Fornication Is Equal To Adultery
4/ 5Oleh Eve Adams