What Is Law
Law referred to the Bible where God written His works and judgement.
"But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;"(1 Timothy 1:8)
Why Law Created
"Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,"(1 Timothy 1:9)
These are laws written by the hand of God in two tables of stone.
"And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone."(Deuteronomy 4:13)
"And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God."(Exodus 31:18)
Now this ten commandments are no longer written at the tables of stone, because those stones were destroyed by Moses when he saw Israelite s worshiped other god.
"And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses’ anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount."(Exodus 32:19)
The post below are the 10 Law God given to Moses, but now these law are not administered and translated literally but by Spirit.
2. "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:"
3. "Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain."
5. "Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee."
10. "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s."
All these laws are now written by God in the hearts and not in the stones anymore.
"But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people."(Jeremiah 31:33)"Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart."(2 Corinthians 3:3)
And the law are now ministered by Spirit and not by literal meaning.
"But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away: How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?"(2 Corinthians 3:7-8)
Related Topics About 10 Spiritual Law
- The First Spiritual Law Meaning - 1st Commandment
- The Second Spiritual Law Meaning - 2nd Commandment
- The Third Spiritual Law Meaning - 3rd Commandment
- The Fourth Spiritual Law Meaning - 4th Commandment
- The Fifth Spiritual Law Meaning - 5th Commandment
- The Sixth Spiritual Law Meaning - 6th Commandment
- The Seventh Spiritual Law Meaning - 7th Commandment
- The Eighth Spiritual Law Meaning - 8th Commandment
- The Ninth Spiritual Law Meaning - 9th Commandment
- The Tenth Spiritual Law Meaning - 10th Commandment